The digital realm is so much more than just sites that run on desktop or laptop computers. These days mobile devices like tablets and smartphones are frequently used to search for products and services.
One study reports that 59% of people use mobile devices to visit an online store or retail site or to make a purchase. This high level of utilization means that developing an effective mobile search marketing strategy is vital to your business. Yet you may not know what steps to take to create your mobile search marketing strategy. Fortunately, there are several tips that can help you with this task.
These three tips can help you develop an effective mobile search marketing strategy:
- Be location specific — Targeting potential customers in a specific location is called geotargeting. Building geotargeting into your mobile marketing campaigns is vital, and doing so can help your business get benefits like:
- An 85% increase in your customer base.
- An 83% higher response rate.
- An 83% increase in customer engagement.
- Make your website mobile-friendly — Currently, about 65% of businesses don’t have websites that are optimized for mobile. Making your website mobile-friendly can give you an advantage over your competitors.
There are many components to focus on when mobile optimizing your website. You’ll want to try to keep headlines to about 55 characters or less. Top mobile sites also include plenty of vibrant images, short paragraphs and a certain amount of white space.
- Try text marketing — Many people opt to receive information and communications via text message. Also, studies show that 75% of people are fine with receiving from brands that they’ve opted into.
Text messages are also a great way to present people with promotions and coupons that drive them to your website. In fact, consumers are 10 times more likely to use text-delivered coupons than ones delivered via other means.
Want to attract new visitors to your website with mobile search marketing? Burg & Co. can help
Increasing traffic to your website plays a role in increasing conversions and leading to new clients. However, it’s difficult to attract visitors to your site when you don’t know what to do. Fortunately, Burg & Co. specializes in mobile search marketing and other digital marketing techniques that can help you.
Our team has years of experience in helping businesses improve their digital presence to attract new leads and retain existing ones. If you’re looking to perform better in search engine results and attract more visitors to your site, we’re ready to talk to you to see how we can help. Contact our team today for more information about digital marketing or to schedule a complimentary consultation.