Search engine optimization, or SEO, is a set of techniques, tools and strategies designed to help websites rank higher in search results, and it’s highly important for businesses that want to grow.
And it’s not just that digital marketing and SEO professionals are saying SEO is important. Research into SEO is saying it, too. One Statista study found that 60% of the respondents said they always do some research online before making a major purchase. Still not convinced? DemandGen’s 2022 B2B Buyer’s Survey found that 67% of B2B buyers also start their buying process with a broad web search.
Without effective SEO, your business could be missing out on all the people or businesses that may be looking for the services and/or products you offer.
When your business may need to use SEO audit consultants
SEO audits take an in-depth look at both your on-page and back-end SEO to see if there are areas you need to improve or update. Your first instinct may be to keep this type of audit in-house. However, your business may also need to consider seeking help from an SEO audit consultant when:
- Your internal SEO team is too small.
- Your team doesn’t include anyone with in-depth SEO expertise.
- You want an impartial, unbiased understanding of the current state of your SEO.
3 ways SEO audit consultants can help your business
For all the reasons above, your team may decide to work with a consultant when you need an SEO audit performed. Bringing in such a professional can be helpful in many ways. Some specific ways a consultant can help include:
- Discovering front-end SEO problem areas — Front-end or on-page SEO includes all the areas that users typically see. It includes aspects of your website like its content, its layout, and the images or videos used on it. SEO pros can analyze all aspects of your front-end SEO and pinpoint areas that are causing problems for search engines.
- Uncovering back-end SEO issues — Back-end SEO is also known as technical or off-page SEO. It pertains to areas of your website that users never see, such as your site map, meta data, robots.txt files and structured data. But search engines do see these areas. SEO consultants can review your site’s back-end SEO and note areas that need to be improved.
- Providing specific fixes for your SEO issues — Pinpointing the front-end and back-end SEO issues is just one part of an SEO audit. Arguably, the most important part of such an audit is the fixes it generates. A top-notch SEO consultant can review the problem areas your audit has uncovered and help you determine precisely what fixes can address those issues.
Looking for highly capable SEO audit consultants? BURG+CO. can help
Increasing traffic to your website plays a key role in increasing conversions and landing new clients. However, it’s difficult to attract visitors to your site when there are issues with your site’s SEO. Fortunately, SEO is one of the services we specialize in at BURG+CO.
Our team has years of experience in helping businesses improve their digital presence by auditing, fixing and monitoring their SEO. If you’re looking to perform better in search engine results and attract more visitors to your site, we’re ready to talk to you to see how we can help. Contact our team today for more information about our SEO services or to schedule a complimentary consultation.