Your business should be targeting mobile devices with its marketing strategy. After all, one survey reports that mobile devices made up nearly 51% of web traffic globally in the third quarter of 2020.
If you aren’t keeping up with your mobile marketing, then you could be losing out on a huge amount of site traffic, conversions and revenue. You don’t want to be in this position. We offer specific strategies that can help you improve your mobile marketing in 2021.
Improving your 2021 mobile marketing can be easier if you embrace these three strategies
Like most facets of digital marketing, mobile marketing strategies should be constantly evolving. Here are three strategies that can help you evolve your mobile campaigns in 2021:
- Personalizing mobile content — Mobile users are being bombarded with more content than ever, but personalizing your content can help you stand out from the crowd in 2021. A few benefits that personalizing content can offer include:
- Increasing marketing spend efficiency by more than 30%.
- Reducing customer acquisition costs by up to 50%.
- Improving customer conversion rates significantly.
- Creating engaging video content — Did you know that 76% of all mobile traffic may be video content by 2025? This growth makes creating video content a prime strategy for improving your mobile marketing in 2021.
You can create videos about your products and services to help engage your potential customers. Businesses can also use video to introduce members of their team or events that they are taking part in. Creating app clip videos can also be helpful, since they help potential customers find and engage with your mobile apps.
- Keeping engaged with your mobile users — Privacy has become increasingly important in the digital marketing space. Unfortunately, businesses must balance privacy concerns with their need to connect with their customers about how their apps and promotions are working.
Push notifications are one way to obtain important information from your mobile users. These notifications have an open rate of 90%, which means they are effective at engaging users. Additionally, different variations of push notifications can be produced and tracked to find out what is performing best with your targeted users.
Ready to improve your mobile marketing strategy in 2021? Burg & Co. can help
Increasing traffic to your website and mobile app plays a role in increasing conversions and leading to new clients. However, it’s difficult to attract visitors to your site or app when you don’t know what to do. Fortunately, this is what we specialize in at Burg & Co.
Our team has years of experience in helping businesses improve their digital presence to attract new leads and retain existing ones. If you’re looking to perform better in search engine results and attract more visitors to your site or app, we’re ready to talk to you to see how we can help.
Contact our team today for more information about digital marketing or to schedule a complimentary consultation.