Join Our Team
We do what's right every time.
We maintain integrity, honesty and accountability for ourselves and our work in all situations.
We push the limits.
We make our own rules.
We accept excellence — nothing less.
We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standard of excellence in all work.
We work as a team.
Our mindset is always focused on how we can help. We work as an extension of our clients’ teams, which means collaboration and teamwork is a must.
We always stay ahead of the curve.
We continually take classes, run A/B tests, attend seminars and do everything in our power to stay on the cutting edge of the curve.
We offer competitive pay rates, flexible work schedules with unlimited vacation time and many more benefits!
Ready to join the team? If so, we’d love to meet you and find out if you’re a fit for our team. Please click the application button below and tell us a bit about yourself and why you should be on the Burg & Co. Marketing team.
Currently open positions:
SEO Content Writer
We are looking for an SEO Content Writer to join our digital marketing team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. Responsibilities also include writing in Google-approved SEO formats, including correct keyword placement and density, as well as implementing appropriate internal linking structures. If you’re familiar with producing SEO-enriched digital content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality content pieces that appeal to our audiences, engage customers and boost brand awareness.
– Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
– Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
– Implement the latest Google-approved SEO techniques into each piece of content
– Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
– Submit work to editors for input and approval
– Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
– Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
– Create content used for promotion on social media
– Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
– Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
– Update website content as needed
– Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
– Portfolio of published articles
– Experience doing research using multiple sources
– Familiarity with web publications
– Excellent writing and editing skills in English
– Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
– Ability to meet deadlines
– BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
– Certified in SEO marketing