Join Our Team
We answer to a higher calling.
We push the limits.
We make our own rules.
We accept excellence — nothing less.
We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standard of excellence in all work.
We never miss a deadline.
If we are still breathing, our work will be turned in on time.
We always stay ahead of the curve.
We continually take classes, run A/B tests, attend seminars and do everything in our power to stay on the cutting edge of the curve.
We offer competitive pay rates, flexible work schedules with unlimited vacation time and many more benefits!
Ready to join the team? If so, we’d love to meet you and find out if you’re a fit for our team. Please click the application button below and tell us a bit about yourself and why you should be on the Burg & Co. Marketing team.
Currently open positions:
SEO Content Writer
We are looking for an SEO Content Writer to join our digital marketing team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. Responsibilities also include writing in Google-approved SEO formats, including correct keyword placement and density, as well as implementing appropriate internal linking structures. If you’re familiar with producing SEO-enriched digital content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality content pieces that appeal to our audiences, engage customers and boost brand awareness.
– Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
– Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
– Implement the latest Google-approved SEO techniques into each piece of content
– Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
– Submit work to editors for input and approval
– Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
– Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
– Create content used for promotion on social media
– Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
– Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
– Update website content as needed
– Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
– Portfolio of published articles
– Experience doing research using multiple sources
– Familiarity with web publications
– Excellent writing and editing skills in English
– Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
– Ability to meet deadlines
– BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
– Certified in SEO marketing
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our clients. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively monitor the progress of existing projects.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
– Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
– Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
– Overseeing customer account management, including inputting new projects into our project management system and communicating all completed projects and/or questions about projects with the appropriate clients.
What does an Account Manager do?
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports. Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including content writers, social media coordinators and our leadership team) to improve the entire customer experience. This position may require occasional travel.
If you are familiar with project management software (Asana), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
Ultimately, a successful Account Manager should collaborate with our leadership team to develop cross-sale opportunities for our products and services in the long-run.
– Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
– Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
– Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
– Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
– Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
– Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
– Prepare monthly reports on account status
– Collaborate with leadership team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
– Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
– Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
– Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
– Solid experience with project management software (e.g. Asana), Google Drive and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
– Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
– Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
– Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– BA/BS degree in Marketing or relevant field