You’ve just started your own digital marketing team, and you’re ready to start building your own website. One thing you’ll need to consider is where your site is hosted.
Web hosting sites provide users with space on a server to store their site files; this is a commonly used option for teams that don’t have access to a dedicated server. There are many companies that offer web hosting services. It’s important to choose the one that best fits your business’s current needs, and there are several hosting sites that are frequently used by digital marketers.
These three hosting sites are popular with digital marketing teams:
- Bluehost — Bluehost is a web hosting platform that offers many features that digital marketers look for. It offers 24/7 live phone and chat support that can help marketers address issues immediately.
Even better for digital marketers, they offer top-notch analytics and search engine optimization (SEO) tools built into their packages. This makes it easier for marketers to optimize their own site and quickly build traffic.
- DreamHost — Another popular hosting site is DreamHost. Their Shared Starter plan can be had for just $3.95 per month, and it includes a long list of desirable features, including:
- Unlimited website traffic.
- A free secure sockets layer (SSL) certificate.
- A free automated WordPress migration tool.
- Fast SSD storage.
- HostGator — Looking to create a simple website for your new small business? Then HostGator is an option to consider. All HostGator plans include tech support, and you can get this support via how-to guides, live chat, phone or email. This provider also gives marketers the freedom to choose the best type of hosting for their business. The reason is that they offer multiple types of hosting, such as:
- Windows hosting.
- Linux hosting.
- Cloud hosting.
- Virtual private server (VPS) hosting.
Burg & Co. can help you find the best hosting site for your needs
Increasing traffic to your website plays a role in increasing conversions and leading to new clients. Often, meeting these goals start with building your website on the right hosting platform. However, it’s difficult to meet these goals when you don’t know what platform to use. Fortunately, Burg & Co. can help you find the most effective hosting platform for your business.
Our team has years of experience in helping businesses improve their digital presence to attract new leads and retain existing ones, starting with where their site is hosted. If you’re looking to perform better in search engine results and attract more visitors to your site, we’re ready to talk to you to see how we can help. Contact our team today for more information about digital marketing or to schedule a complimentary consultation.