440+ million Google searches per month are mental health and addiction-related.
The question is not whether people are searching for your services; the question is, are people finding you when the search?
We don’t just drive more traffic — we drive more patients to your door.
Marketing is about more than just algorithms – it’s about the human experience.
So many marketing agencies focus solely on inbound marketing – that is, driving people to a website through methods like SEO, social media marketing and other avenues. This is absolutely a key piece of building brand awareness and driving traffic. But it cannot be the ONLY focus of a marketing strategy.
At Burg + Co. Marketing, we match award-winning marketing strategies with user behavior analysis. With heatmaps and behavior tracking, we monitor each movement on your website to make sure the right content and conversion element is in the right place at the right time.
This strategy is why our healthcare patients averaged a 9800% ROI for our SEO efforts in 2022.
The Burg Benefit
Why healthcare organizations choose us.
Healthcare marketing is in a league of its own. You need a marketing partner who understands the rules — a partner who can speak to the specific emotional triggers that patients have at each phase of the decision-making process. You also need a partner who can help protect your clinic from lawsuits by maintaining HIPAA compliance across all marketing campaigns and digital platforms.
We are that partner.
Three signs that you have a user experience problem
- You have thousands of visitors to your website, but very few conversions. (Your site should be converting 2-3.5% of your monthly visitors into new appointments.)
- You are writing SEO content, but your traffic hasn’t really increased in months.
- Your bounce rate is more than 60%, meaning people aren’t engaging with your site.
Let’s run a diagnostic on your site to figure out where the disconnect is, and then pull together a strategy to help improve the user experience and ultimately increase your conversions.
ranked on the first page of Google
New patient appointment requests
on average for healthcare SEO clients
No-nonsense marketing that is proven to get you what you want — predictable growth for net new patient appointments, so you can confidently expand into new locations.
Search Engine Optimization
Businesses underestimate search engine optimization (SEO) at their peril. The reason? Nearly 90% of people search businesses online before purchasing from a brand. In fact, Google estimates that there is a healthcare-related search every second of every day. BURG+CO.’s SEO services are designed to help your website be found by people searching for the things you’re an expert in. Your website can climb search rankings in just a few short months and start bringing in a wealth of qualified leads thanks to powerful, proven SEO techniques like pain point-targeted keywords, internal/external link building, rich schema submission and more.
Content is a key part of the UX/UI experience on your website. Our content is intended to effortlessly guide visitors and nurture them at every stage of your conversion funnel. We meet these goals by creating customized blog, webpage, social media and video content that helps educate your potential patients and works to advance the expertise, authority and trustworthiness of your brand. We identify what the top hesitancies are that keep them from scheduling an appointment, and then we both address and build trust through those issues to ultimately lead them to your clinic doors.
All of the website traffic in the world doesn’t mean anything if you’re not bringing in new patients. We use data-backed marketing strategies like educational, authoritative content, rank-building SEO techniques, and polished UX/UI to create the perfect conversion environment for turning potential customers into purchasers. Our goal isn’t just to lead people to your website – it’s to perfect the user experience to lead people into your clinic.
Web Design & Development
A visually striking, engaging website with perfectly placed conversion elements. That’s the goal that so many businesses are striving to achieve. Our website design and management service provides your company with the means to realize this website vision. We’ll begin by analyzing the behaviors of your current and potential customers. Next, our web development and design team will create a site for you that’s ready to wow people and turn them into loyal customers. Our team can even help you manage your website so that you don’t have to stress about day-to-day tasks like backend updates.
Steering through the turbulent waters of digital public relations can be difficult if you don’t have a digital PR expert on your team. Our digital PR service allows you to let our experts pilot you through the PR seas as well as helping your business find the right outlets for your digital PR communications. You can even get help with creating branded digital PR content that sends the precise message your business wants to send.
An intuitive, well-designed user interface (UI). A superlative, lead-driving user experience (UX). Both are vital to businesses that are keen to grow sustainably, but you may not be sure that your website is hitting these two important marks. That’s why our marketing and web development specialists have collaborated to create our UX/UI auditing service. This service is tailor-made to comb through your website and expose issues that are bringing down your site’s UX and/or UI so they can be addressed.
Free Compititor Analysis
Marketing health care to women: 10 tips to supercharge your practice’s results
Your health care practice is determined to do a better job of marketing health care to women. And...Read More
Four ways you could be doing mental health marketing better
Mental health is becoming less of a stigma in society, but it still has a long way to go until...Read More
Four above-and-beyond tips for building a Facebook marketing strategy for your mental health organization
Facebook is the most popular social media platform in the world with more than 2 billion active...Read More
Site Audit Agreement
This CONTRACT AGREEMENT (“Contract”) is effective on the date of signing/agreement (the “Effective Date”), by and between Burg + Co. Marketing, LLC, located at 401 E. Jackson St., Ste 3300, Tampa, Florida 33602 (“Burg + Co. Marketing”), and (“Client”), (collectively, the “Parties”).
- Expectations and Services. Burg + Co. Marketing will provide Client with 30-45 days of heatmapping data, along with a presentation showing the data by Jan 15, 2023. If a marketing plan is selected with the site audit, a marketing plan will be provided with the heatmapping data on Jan 15, 2023. Any additional digital marketing services needed outside of the outlined services of this Contract will be communicated to Burg + Co. Marketing by Client in writing and will require a signed quote to proceed.
- Rate. The site audit is a one-time payment of $1,500. If an additional marketing plan is chosen, the one-time rate is $2,500 . The total will be billed within 24-hours of signing the contract to the email provided by the Client. The bill will be automatically paid via the payment information entered on the ACH approval sheet. Failure of payment will result in a 5% late fee for every 30 days that the invoice is left unpaid.
- Dates of Contract. This Contract will be in effect starting November 15, 2022 through January 15, 2023.
- Amendment; Right to Cancel. Burg + Co Marketing reserves the right to cancel the Contract at any time for false information, non-pay, or any other material violation of this Contract.
- Terms of Agreement. Client must acknowledge the following with respect to all digital marketing services provided by Burg + Co. Marketing:
- All fees are non-refundable. All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
- Burg + Co. Marketing has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. Client’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, Burg + Co. Marketing does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term.
- Google has been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages) until they have proven their viability to exist for more than 3-6 months. This is referred to as the “Google Sandbox.” Burg + Co. Marketing assumes no liability for ranking/traffic/indexing issues related to Google Sandbox penalties.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days of campaign completion, Burg + Co. Marketing will re-optimize the website/page based on the current policies of the search engine in question.
- Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. If the Client wishes to engage in said expedited listing services (e.g., paid directories), the Client is responsible for all paid for inclusion or expedited service fees. Burg + Co. Marketing can offer a list of expedited listing services upon request.
- Linking to “bad neighborhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. Burg + Co. Marketing does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
- Responsibility. Burg + Co. Marketing is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings or function of the Client’s website. Burg + Co. Marketing is not responsible for the health of the website in relation to the servers or “up time” of the site, and the Client agrees to not hold Burg + Co. Marketing liable for any issues of “down time” the website may experience during the duration of this contract. The Client also accepts the responsibility of backing up all website information and data regularly throughout this contract.
- Ownership. The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork it provides to Burg + Co. Marketing for inclusion on the website above are either (i) owned by the Client, or (ii) used with permission from the rightful owner to use each of the elements. The Client will hold harmless, protect, and defend Burg + Co. Marketing and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements in the Client’s website. Burg + Co. Marketing gives the Client ownership of all digital marketing projects created under this contract. However, Burg + Co. Marketing retains the rights to intellectual property it shares with the Client during this Contract (e.g., digital marketing strategy).
- Approval. Any content or marketing services require approval from the Client before going live. Once approved and live, the Client assumes all liability for the content and marketing material approved and takes full responsibility of approved material and content should any issues arise with the Client’s clients.
- Third-party software and applications. During the development of a site or campaign, if this is added onto any project, Burg + Co. Marketing may be required to use third-party apps, software, plugins and any other additions to a campaign in order to make it function the way the Client has requested. The Client agrees to not hold Burg + Co. Marketing responsible for any down time, breeches of security or any other negative impact that could arise from third-party services.
- Advertisement. Burg + Co. Marketing reserves the right to place the Client’s logo(s) on the Burg + Co. Marketing website as well as any other marketing products. No confidential information of the Client will be shared.
- Contactors. Burg + Co. Marketing reserves the right to use additional subcontractors on the Burg + Co. Marketing team to meet the requirements of this project.
By checking this box, you AGREE to all terms and conditions of this contract.