The teams that run small health care providers are themselves small. That means that they also have a LOT of demands on their time. Building an updated website and making sure its search engine optimization (SEO) is effective may be impossible to fit into your team’s already packed schedule.
Fortunately, there is help out there for your team. It is possible to find a digital marketing team that can help you upgrade your existing website quickly and cost effectively. Many teams that offer this type of services also offer professional SEO services that you can add to your site build. Taking advantage of these SEO services can be very beneficial for your health care website and, by extension, your practice.
5 benefits professional SEO teams can bring to your health care website and your practice
Medical professionals are trained to help people treat issues with various systems in the body. They’re experts with extensive knowledge and training, which is why going to see them has many benefits. By the same token, professional SEO providers have extensive knowledge and experience with helping websites rank higher in search results.
A few of the benefits your health care site and your practice can get from working with a professional SEO team include:
- Incorporating the latest SEO techniques — SEO is like medicine in that its techniques change over time. What was good for SEO a few years ago might actually be hurting your site’s search rankings now.
SEO experts are constantly working to build their knowledge of the latest SEO trends and how to apply them. This allows them to apply these latest techniques to your new website, which can help boost its search rankings.
- Heightening your site’s user experience — When you go to a website, you want it to be easy to find things and get the information you need, right? Your patients and prospective patients are no different. They want an excellent user experience on your site, and they may be heading to your competitors if they aren’t getting it.
SEO professionals can help boost your site’s user experience. They can do so by working with web developers to incorporate user experience perks into your site, such as:
- Well-placed and well-designed forms.
- Live chat functionality.
- Clear, informative website content.
- Digital appointment forms, requests and surveys.
- Creating clear, informative content for your site — When a potential patient lands on your new website, its design may be enough to keep them there for a few seconds. However, clear and informative content is the only way to encourage them to stay longer and ultimately become a patient of yours. SEO teams can help you grab visitors’ attention by creating content that:
- Educates them about their symptoms or condition.
- Creates a clearer understanding of what sets your practice apart.
- Shows how your services can benefit them.
- Meets them where they are in the process of searching for medical care.
- Skyrocketing your patient numbers — So, with an SEO professional’s help, your new website includes the latest SEO techniques. It has an exemplary user experience. And now comes the best benefit of all: increased numbers of patients. A site that has immaculate SEO can perform much better in search engine rankings, which allows new patients to more easily find you.
A top-notch user experience can help convince new patients to make their first appointment with your practice. It may even persuade new patients to tell people they know about your practice. All these possibilities mean that your new site could drive an exponential increase in patients for your health care practice.
- Providing a highly beneficial ROI — Health care practices want to ensure that the money they’re investing in SEO services provides a measurable return on investment (ROI). Fortunately, the ROI numbers for health care SEO can be amazing. For instance, our team has a health care client that experienced a more than 9800% ROI after using our SEO services for six months in 2022.
Want to attract new patients to your website? BURG+CO.’s SEO professionals can help
Increasing traffic to your website plays a vital role in bringing new patients into your practice. However, it’s difficult to attract them to your site when you don’t know how to do SEO. Fortunately, SEO is one of the services we specialize in at BURG+CO.
Our team has years of experience in helping health care providers improve their digital presence to attract new patients and retain existing ones. If you’re looking to perform better in search engine results and attract more visitors to your site, we’re ready to talk to you to see how we can help. Contact our team today for more information about all our digital marketing services or to schedule a complimentary consultation.